selecting both sleep and lock only locks the drive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas

PostPosted: 14.03.2018, 13:01    Post subject: selecting both sleep and lock only locks the drive Reply with quote

Hi,

when only selecting sleep, my HDDs spin down without getting locked. When only selecting lock, my HDDs get locked without spinning down. Here everything is fine.

But when selecting sleep and lock, my HDDs only get locked without spinning down! I get no error messages. They behave the same as with only selecting "lock". Any ideas what I can do to get my drives locked without spinning?

I am using Windows 10 1709 and my drives are all from WD (Green drives).

I used this nice tool under Windows 7 and want it to work the same with Windows 10...

Thanks,
Thomas
ruser

PostPosted: 01.04.2018, 12:09    Post subject: i have same issue Reply with quote

i have same issue
sleep lock Each works
when if i check both, only locked
disk spin isnt down
Please~
revo
Administrator

PostPosted: 28.01.2020, 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Finally there is an update which should fix the issue with Windows 10. Unfortunately Microsoft introduces a new processing when deactivating a hard disk driver which causes to prevent hard disks staying in sleep mode. Now you can skip deactivating a hard disk in revoSleep. Please check https://revosleep.bboard.de/board/ftopic-84104086nx10681-100.html .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum