error: revosleep automatically wake up of D:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hektor

PostPosted: 14.01.2015, 19:36    Post subject: error: revosleep automatically wake up of D: Reply with quote

the error says: "waking up G: (slave drive) can cause waking D: (master drive) up - because they are on the same IDE channel. Change your harddisk layout to solve this problem!"

when i try to activate drive I, the error says: "waking up I: (slave drive) can cause waking G: (master drive) up - because they are on the same IDE channel. Change your harddisk layout to solve this problem!"

so one time G: is considered a slave drive and the other time as a master drive? how can i solve this problem? the error is reproducable, the computer has not been shut down between the errors.
I use windows 7 64bit and the newest version of revosleep 64bit.
hektor

PostPosted: 14.01.2015, 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i checked the hdd´s, everything works fine and does not wake up when another drive wakes up.
except of one drive, which only spins down and then starts again a second later. changing the drive letter or the sata port on the board does not have an effect. the hdd always spins down when i select in revosleep to spind down, but always spins up again immediately.

why is only one drive constantly running? how can i solve this problem?
hektor

PostPosted: 14.01.2015, 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could figure out, that only one hdd wont go sleeping...
i disabled all the mentioned 3 services, no shared folders, no mounted image, no handles on this drive...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD