GUI bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasontaylor7

PostPosted: 04.08.2013, 17:13    Post subject: GUI bug Reply with quote

Revolver, your Alpha-Blending GUI is cool, but it only shows up in a test environment. My actual computer has it almost invisible and on the desktop itself!!! It is hard to click "OK" because there are icons there as well. I know you are a cool programmer but please give me an estimate for the amount I'd have to donate for you to release a regular GUI edition that works on my system, which is a quad core MSI motherboard AMD Phenom cpu and two Radeon graphics cards, one on the motherboard (4200) and one being a 5800 series.

Thanks.
revo
Administrator

PostPosted: 25.08.2013, 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

what test environment u use? Can you please give more details? May this hint from FAQ section helps u:

revoSleep can't be seen when I do the remote administration with VNC. It's just invisible.
You have to activate "Capture Alpha-Blending" on the vnc server (UltraVNC Server: right-click tray icon->Admin Properties->Misc.->check Capture Alpha-Blending).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Tags
Computer, Programm, Rap

Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD