re: "now I'm free and I going to develop a new release.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bo33b

PostPosted: 03.07.2008, 11:29    Post subject: re: "now I'm free and I going to develop a new release. Reply with quote

revolver wrote:
now I'm free and I going to develop a new release of revoSleep.

We look forward to hearing about your progress, revo.

RevoSleep is the only software solution I've found to manage harddisk power on the Windows platform. However, it didn't work with my raid controller card, so I removed the raid drivers and installed the Windows default drivers, converted the disks to dynamic and set up software raid. My biggest problem now is that revoSleep powers up the disks before shutting down Windows...they barely have time to spin up before the PC turns off.

In your next release, can you prevent revoSleep from re-enabling the harddisks just prior to shutdown? Basically, I'd like 5 of my internal IDE disks to remain off at all times, except of course for the time between boot-up and Windows's loading of revoSleep at startup, which instantly powers them off again.

Thank you for your time and further development of this valuable tool.

-bo33b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum