Request: Wake Drives Individually

Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: 20.04.2008, 07:28    Post subject: Request: Wake Drives Individually Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for producing this great tool. There are a couple of features I would like to see added:

1) The ability to wake drives individually. I generally only want to wake up one of the drives but presently I have to wake them all and put all the ones I don't need back to sleep. It would be better if you could select which drives you want to wake up.

2) The option to disable auto-sleep when you start the application. The drives I want to sleep change depending on what I'm doing on the PC so it would be better for it not to automatically put the last configured drives to sleep upon start up.

Thanks again for producing this very useful utility and thanks for considering my requests.
revo
Administrator

PostPosted: 21.04.2008, 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usage of revoSleep:

- when you start revoSleep, you will see a try icon in your taskbar
- you can double-click the try icon, so you will see the GUI of the program
- here you can specify the drives you want to lock (only 1 partition per hd is shown, no software-raid yet)
- with right-click the try icon, you can unlock/lock different drives
- all preferences you set will be saved
- every time you start revoSleep the sleep mode of your hard disks is activated automatically
- for changing drives without starting revoSleep, edit 'drives.rev' in revoSleep folder (Syntax e.g.: C:;D:;ESmilie

nevertheless the option to start revosleep without "auto-sleep" will be implemented
Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD