Automatic startup of Revosleep possible Windows 10 Pro?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ol

PostPosted: 08.02.2021, 10:29    Post subject: Automatic startup of Revosleep possible Windows 10 Pro? Reply with quote

Hello,
first a big thanks for developing this neat little tool which enables me to shutdown the HDD in my system when it´s not in use - which is the case most of the time.
I am wondering if there´s any chance to automatically start Revosleep after a reboot? I tried to put a link to the revosleep.exe in the startup shell, the taskmanager shows me the program as "active" but with no effect?
Any help is much appreciated,
Cheers,
Oliver
Ol

PostPosted: 08.02.2021, 10:52    Post subject: Found a solution by myself Reply with quote

So, I played a little bit with the task sheduler of Windows 10, everything´s working fine now! You have to delay the startup for a least a minute, then everything should be alright. Donation is following... Smilie

PostPosted: 10.02.2021, 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

After some further experience with W10 I am giving up: The OS intermittently wakes up the HDD, after Standy Revosleep is still active, though the disk is spinning again. It appears to that W10 is rather screwed up in the regard of permanently suspending a device. I just ordered an external case so I can switch on/off the device at MY will... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    revoSleep - Support Forum Index -> RevoSleep - Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum